You, of course, have seen the students as teachers.
But you will not often visit a lesson in which a teacher-student presents an online task through a computer-projector-monitor and explains to students how to quickly register with the mobile phone using the access code created by the training platform.
Then students complete tasks (seen on screen) on their mobile phones. The result of each and the group as a whole is fixed, as well as the correct answers, and are displayed immediately on the screen in the class.
This is exactly what I saw at my colleague Ms Olena Shatrova's class, where her student Marta acted as such a teacher-innovator.
In the next lesson I offered Vadim, one of my students, to be in the role of such a teacher on the same platform, choosing the topic we are studying, namely, "Conditional Sentences".
- Registration and transition to tasks took seconds.
- I have not seen such interactivity and interest in conditional sentences and the joy of getting the right answers for a long time))
- Students are ready to fulfill more grammatical tasks on conditional sentences to correct errors))
- The digital generation of students wants to learn in a new way and can do it perfectly. Our task is to direct them on this path.
- Schools need WI-FI to perform such tasks by each student, if not all students have a package with access to the Internet.
Thank you Ms Olena Shatrova for the search and use of modern teaching methods and the desire to share them with us.