Congratulations to the pupils of 8-A, B, and G-classes of the Troyeschina gymnasium in Kyiv,
who have completed with honors the projects in the IEARN "Computer Chronicles" (January-May 2018)!
N. Bizova, T.Pikush, T.Savchenko, teachers of the Troyeshchyna gymnasium:
B.Kramer, Global Learning Circles Coordinator at IEARN (USA).
P.S. There is so much joint work with students from India, Egypt, Algeria and students in the Gymnasium:
- creation of presentations, comics, video clips;
- writing English-language stories, essays, letters, book reviews, brief summaries of events, feedback;
- Skype conference;
- weekly communication of teachers and students;
- preparation of the final project - an international online magazine with the headings: "The Perfectl World", "Holidays", "Crimes";
- Invitation of teachers and students to the IEARN International Conference, which will be held in July 2018 in the USA (though it will remain unrealized due to financial costs):
- wonderful memories of school life filled with creativity ...